Top eHost Review 2017
Novice users holding their own websites might treat the process of selecting their future hosting provider really picky. If you’re one of them, then most likely you’re looking for a low-cost hosting provider with a solid reputation and available features of relative simplicity in order to create a website quickly, without the need of knowing any programming language. If that’s what your expectations are, then let our hosting services review company present you an eHost.com company.
Founded as an online service provider in 1998 and based in Houston TX, the company has already managed to provide its hosting to more than one million domains all over the United States. In 2015 eHost company remodeled some its components, switching from vDeck to more reliable cPanel, as well as introduced a redesigned website and several new features for the less expensive price.
Currently, eHost offers its customers a low-cost cPanel based shared hosting with several go-along features, such as free domain name, Drag & Drop site builder, Marketing suit to increase your website’s traffic (for additional $300 charge), 45-day money back guarantee etc.
Pros and Cons of Using eHost.com
eHost company review wouldn’t be full if we wouldn’t describe pros and cons in using eHost web hosting service. Fortunately, there are still more benefits than disadvantages.
Pros of eHost Company:
- The company’s affordability. Together with the current offer of 50% discount on their hosting plan, you’d have to pay only $2.75 per month to have a full plan with all basic features necessary to run your own website.
- Reliability of cPanel. Its control panel allows having a full control over your domains. You’ll be able to install WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or Magento and create new email addresses without any difficulties.
- Drag & Drop site builder. Novice users find it as a perfect tool for building a website without a necessity to write endless codes.
- 45-day money back guarantee. You’ll have enough time to review the quality of the service and its support before you leave it permanently or get your refund back.
- Free tools. eHost plans include $100 Google Adwords credits as well as $100 Yahoo/Bing network advertising credits to boost up your brand make a profit as soon as possible.
Cons of eHost Company:
- Offers shared hosting only. In fact, this wouldn’t be a problem for any novice users, until their websites grow from low to high-traffic and there comes a necessity to switch to either VPS or dedicated hosting.
Payment and Coupon Code
There are actually no coupon codes on eHost, although you may get up to 70% off discount, which is a very attractive deal anyway. Payments can be done with either MasterCard, Visa, Discover Network, American Express, Diners Club International or JCB cards, as well as some electronic cars. Note that Moneybookers (Skrill), Webmoney, AlerPay, Bitcoin or other similar payment methods are also accepted.
eHost is a very nice option for starters, running their very first websites. Nevertheless, if you have a high-traffic blog or website, eHost wouldn’t work that efficiently. So, we’d rather recommend you opting eHost for small entrepreneurs owning a personal website with minimum traffic.